Along with the holidays comes the time for holiday entertaining. It can be stressful thinking of how to decorate your table, what to serve for food and drinks, etc. Gunkelmans Interior Design offers these holiday party tips to make your entertaining stress-free.
- Have a holiday playlist set on your iPod to play. Be sure to mix it up to keep the liveliness of the party going.
- Set a beautiful table with white candles, white linens, white dinner plates and add a punch of color with the serving plates, dinner napkins and centerpiece. A "wow" look on the table can make up for any blunders with the food.
- Serve festive drinks like eggnog, apple cider, a holiday punch, pomegranate martinis or champagne with a few cranberries tossed in the glass.
- Place holiday themed flowers around the home, such as poinsettias, berries, holly, or fresh greens tossed in a bouquet of white flowers.
- Let your guests choose their own seating. No need to worry about pairing people up, they'll be happy to mix it up a bit.
- Relax and have fun! Your guests would rather enjoy socializing with you than have you worrying or stressed out.